- The preferred file format is a press quality PDF (300 dpi). Please include bleeds on the postcard and the magnet of .125”.
- We can also accept any native Adobe file formats, PageMaker, QuarkXpress, FreeHand or Corel Draw.
- Please ensure that all fonts are ‘converted to outlines’ or ‘converted to paths’.
- Please be advised: Word Documents, Publisher documents, and low-resolution images (GIF, JPEG, BMP, etc.) cannot be used as acceptable artwork.
- Yes, each order includes 30 minutes of free design time. The best way to take advantage of this time is to provide via e-mail or fax all the information you want on the postcard magnet including: company name, contact information, product details or special offers, etc.
- Please e-mail us with photos you would like used and your logo, etc.
- We will take these separate elements and combine them into a professional final product and then send over a proof for your review and revision.
- Please provide high resolution images, preferably at 300 dpi. Low resolution images will result in a pixilated imprint.
- If you want the imprint hidden until the magnet is removed, please make the imprint .25” smaller than the magnet size.
- We are not able to match the magnet artwork seamlessly with the postcard imprint. There is a variance of .125” of an inch in any direction.
- We will add our permit to the artwork when we prepare the proof. Please indicate where you would like to permit placed when preparing the artwork files.
- Yes, an artwork template can be downloaded from any of the Product Pages on our website.
- Here is a link to the standard magnet mailer, good for both the magna-peel and magna-seal postcards:
Seal/Peel, Business Card Magnet
Seal/Peel, 3.5" x 4" Magnet
- Here is a link to the artwork template for the magna-fold postcard:
Magna-Fold, Business Card Magnet
Magna-Fold, 3.5" x 4" Magnet
- Click below to download artwork templates just for the magnets:
Business card magnet
3.5” x 4” magnet
- Yes, a free PDF proof is provided for each order. Click here to view an example. This proof is used to show you color and/or color breaks, but is NOT an exact color matching system. Up to 3 free proofs will be provided.
- If you need a more accurate proof you may buy a laminated digital proof at a cost of $20.00. Our color press proofs are a close representation of the color of your product. Proofs are sent for next day delivery. The PDF proof must be approved before the paper proof is outputted.
- Actual printed and laminated product proofs are $60.00. This is a press proof and is an actual working sample of the final product. Product proofs are sent for next day delivery. Product proofs are free of charge for orders of $6,250.00 or more.
- Yes, we can do a spot color match. The setup cost is $40.00 per color. Added colors after a full color imprint incur an additional 10% run charge.
- Yes, copy changes are limited to changing a total of six lines of copy, a photo, and a logo. In addition, the items must all have a common background or main layout that does not change. Copy changes cannot be added after an order is submitted.
- 1-14 copy changes: $20 each.
15 or more copy changes: $15 each.
- E-mail the artwork to email@example.com. If the file is over 10MB you can e-mail up to a 20MB file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the file is larger than 20MB we recommend ordering through our online ordering system, which has built in FTP functionality.
- Yes, you can mail magnets. We can attach magnets to postcard with fugitive glue, or under a laminate seal. All of our products are approved by the Post Office and are safe for mailing.
- Our magnet mailers are classified as a letter or flat. They mail at automation rates, but are not automation compatible.
- Current postage rates for mailing a magnet mailer are:
- Standard bulk mail: $0.273 (200 piece minimum)
First Class bulk mail: $0.414 (500 piece minimum)
Nonprofit bulk mail: $0.19
- Postage rates would be less for saturation or high-density mailings. Magnet mailers also qualify for entry level discounts.
- Yes, if you are a nonprofit organization. To send your magnet mailers out at the nonprofit rate you must have received authorization from the Post Office for your nonprofit organization.
- The Post Office also requires that we provide the following paperwork:1. A signed letter of intent on your company letterhead authorizing us to send out the mailer through your nonprofit organization.2. We will also need fields 1-6 filled on the form 3623, including a signature. Please e-mail or fax copies of both of these documents to email@example.com or 866-298-7106.
- Yes, we can address, sort and tray your order, and prepare the necessary postal paperwork (such as the 3602), and then send everything back to you so you can take it to your local Post Office for mailing. This is the required method if you want to use your own indicia or bulk mail permit on the piece.
- Yes, this service is provided free of charge.
- Yes, this service costs $75.00
- Yes, we sell mailing lists. Please e-mail us with the zip codes and who you want to deliver to, for example, “businesses” or “homeowners” or “households with children” in zip 99999. Almost any criteria is available for searching.
- We will provide you with a spreadsheet of mailing data and a cost for your review and approval before purchase. Most address lists are only $0.02 per name for one-time use. Lists generated with additional search criteria are usually $0.04 per name.
- Yes, the list must be in an Excel compatible format and follow the criteria below. Please send the mailing list to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The mailing list can only be processed in an Excel compatible format. The data must be divided into separate columns as follows:
Name Info Address 1 Address 2 City State Zip
- The list cannot be processed for mailing unless these items are in separate columns.
- We are limited to only “Address 1” and “Address 2” columns.
- For alumni mailings please put the class year in a separate column from the name.
- Yes, to provide an accurate quote please provide us with a complete mailing list for review. We will process the list and provide an all-inclusive estimate for international bulk mail.
- Please provide a separate spreadsheet for national and international addresses. Please do not combine the addresses into one master list.
- Yes, we can attach the magnet to the postcard under a seal of laminate, referred to as the Magna-Seal postcard, or we can spot glue the magnet to the postcard, using fugitive glue, which we refer to as the Magna-Peel postcard. Both options allow you to send a magnet through the mail.
- Our magnet mailers have been thoroughly tested and passed the United States Post Office approval process. The magnet will stay attached and be safely delivered to the recipient's home.
- A magnet cannot be sent through the mail by itself. To send a magnet in the mail it has to either be attached to a postcard or sent in an envelope. Our complete postcard magnet mailers can be sent at the bulk mail rates.
- Yes, you can use our bulk mail permit to mail your magnet postcards. We can add the permit to the artwork when we prepare the proof for review.
Naviage to the Products page and click on the "Buy Now" button next to the product you want to order.
Or click on the "Online Order Form" in the "Quick Links" section at the top of any page to navigate to our online ordering system. You can upload your artwork via FTP while placing your order.
Please send in the following:
2. Artwork (either press ready files or artwork instructions for design service)
3. A mailing list, in an Excel compatible format.
You can create your login when you enter your order.
If you have previously ordered from us, send an e-mail to: email@example.com to request your login information.
Contact Customer Service:
First Class bulk mail: $0.414 (500 piece minimum)
Nonprofit bulk mail: $0.19
The paperstock for the magna-fold postcard is 80# cover.