- How do you mail a postcard?
- What does the Post Office require?
- Where does the address go?
- How much room do you need for the address area?
- Where should the permit go?
All of these questions and more are covered in this concise video which reviews the basic requirements for designing a postcard magnet mailer to meet bulk mail design standards as set by the Post Office.
Topics reviewed also include: magnet placement and orientation, indicia or permit placement, required size for the address area, avoiding problems with the Post Office's OCR (optical character reader) and details on how to find additional product templates and answers to your design questions.
Follow this link to download the PDF's shown in this video: http://bit.ly/nESq9P