Need more information? Give us a call or send us an e-mail.
800-660-8668 or email@example.com
- The preferred file format is a press quality PDF (300 dpi). Please include bleeds on the postcard and the magnet of .125”.
- We can also accept any native Adobe file formats, PageMaker, QuarkXpress, FreeHand or Corel Draw.
- Please ensure that all fonts are ‘converted to outlines’ or ‘converted to paths’.
- Please be advised: Word Documents, Publisher documents, and low-resolution images (GIF, JPEG, BMP, etc.) cannot be used as acceptable artwork. However, we will be happy to help you create useable artwork from these images.
- Yes, each order includes 30 minutes of free design time. The best way to take advantage of this time is to provide via e-mail or fax all the information you want on the postcard magnet including: company name, contact information, product details or special offers, etc.
- Please e-mail us with photos you would like used and your logo, etc.
- We will take these separate elements and combine them into a professional final product and then send over a proof for your review and revision.
- Please provide high resolution images, preferably at 300 dpi. Low resolution images will result in a pixilated imprint.
- If you want the imprint hidden until the magnet is removed, please make the imprint .25” smaller than the magnet size.
- We are not able to match the magnet artwork seamlessly with the postcard imprint. There is a variance of .125” of an inch in any direction.
- This artwork guide shows the recommended layout.
- We will add our permit to the artwork when we prepare the proof. Please indicate where you would like to permit placed when preparing the artwork files.
- Yes, an artwork template can be downloaded from any of the Product Pages on our website.
- Here is a link to the standard magnet mailer, good for both the magna-peel and magna-seal postcards:
Seal/Peel, Business Card Magnet
Seal/Peel, 3.5" x 4" Magnet
- Here is a link to the artwork template for the magna-fold postcard:
Magna-Fold, Business Card Magnet
Magna-Fold, 3.5" x 4" Magnet
- Click below to download artwork templates just for the magnets:
Business card magnet
3.5” x 4” magnet
- Yes, a free PDF proof is provided for each order. Click here to view an example. This proof is used to show you color and/or color breaks, but is NOT an exact color matching system. Up to 3 free proofs will be provided.
- You can review a digital proof at a cost of $20.00. Our color press proofs are a close representation of the color of your product. Proofs are sent for next day delivery.
- Actual printed and laminated product proofs are $60.00. This is a press proof and is an actual working sample of the final product. Product proofs are sent for next day delivery. Product proofs are free of charge for orders of $6,250.00 or more.
- Yes, we can do a spot color match. The setup cost is $40.00 per color. Added colors after a full color imprint incur an additional 10% run charge.
- Yes, copy changes are limited to changing a total of six lines of copy, a photo, and a logo. In addition, the items must all have a common background or main layout that does not change. Copy changes cannot be added after an order is submitted.
- 1-14 copy changes: $20 each.
15 or more copy changes: $15 each.
- You can e-mail artwork (up to a 20MB) file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the file is larger than 20MB we recommend ordering through our online ordering system, which has built in FTP functionality.
- Download the PDF's shown in this video to use in your graphic design.